Monday, February 27, 2006

Community.

Since everyone seems to be posting up pictures and videos of the 2005 Lifeline Camp, I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon as well and post a video.

(By "everyone", I mean Irene and Richard; and by "pictures and videos", I mean "a picture" and "a compilation of pictures on video".)

While I was absent from the camp itself, Elaine Tan was kind enough to capture for me on video a snippet of what I had missed.

**Thanks, Elaine!**

However much as I would have loved to have gone for the camp (and not sit for the dratted A2 exams!), I think missing it showed me how much community meant to me. Seeing cell group members convey personal messages (or even lack thereof) really touched me and made me all the more grateful to God for directing me to the community I'm currently in now.

Wait for the video to load only if you have lots of time to spare!



p.s. - Clare saying hello in this video clip never fails to put a wide smile on my face, no matter how many times I watch it. As well as the apparent blur-ness of a couple of cell group members... =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed the camp?? me too!! T.T

Michelle J Brohier said...

Such memories. Lol!!! I really do remember having the time of my life there...

But don't feel sad Aaron! As you can see, we all remembered you and missed you so much they made a video especially for you! ^^ So you're not forgotten... you were within many people's hearts... Lol!!!

Take care and God bless! ^^

chowkueyteow said...

Hi Meit!

T.T

Thanks for dropping by!

**********

Hi Cherry Tiger!

Yeah, heard you guys had an awesome time of worship there...as well as fun... =)

Oh well, perhaps God has a greater plan in mind for me not attending the camp... =)

Thanks for dropping by!

p.s. - I'm always within ladies' hearts.

Irene Sim said...

Very nice snapshot of camp. Everything looks so good, I'm kinda sad you missed it. hehehe..

chowkueyteow said...

Hi Irene!

So am I... T.T

See?

Thanks for dropping by!

Irene Sim said...

what's T.T?

chowkueyteow said...

Hi Irene again!

Well, you have smileys =) , :) , ;) and then you have T.T .

Go figure.

Thanks for dropping by again!

p.s. - blame Meit for introducing me to T.T

sally said...

Check out the latest local on-line Christian gifts website. Log on now to www.boxtreegifts.com